Wine Tasting in Crestet
Mont Ventoux > Crestet
Chêne Bleu wines are made at La Verrière, a Medieval estate perched up on the heights of the Dentelles de Montmirail, in the foothills of the legendary Mont Ventoux.
What we like
- Eager to share our philosophy, we offer activities around wine, gastronomy and environmental protection, which has earned us several medals and trophies related to wine tourism.
- Gold Medal of the Terre de Vins wine tourism trophies, category "Restoration in the vineyard"
- Establishment with the Vignobles et Découvertes (Vineyards and Discoveries) label
- Wine-tourism distinction awarded by Inter-Rhône and Organic and HVE-certified vineyards
The Chêne Bleu wines are made at La Verrière, a medieval estate perched on the heights of the Dentelles de Montmirail, at the foot of the legendary Mont Ventoux. The vineyard is run via organic farming and biodynamics is tested on certain plots. The team works with the emblematic grapes of the Rhône valley. The altitude of their estate gives elegance and freshness to all their wines.
Top-of-the-range facilities for stays, meetings and seminars. Wine tastings and cellar visits by appointment throughout the year.
- Cellar visits and wine tastings.
- You can enjoy a guided tour of the cellar and a warm welcome where sharing and conviviality are essential throughout the season.
The team will share with you the philosophy and history of its wines during the tasting of the different vintages: Abélard, Héloïse, Astralabe, Aliot, Viognier and the Rosé (subject to availability).
- Visits are in French and English.
- Sensory games thanks to the tasting of syrups for children.
- Combining food and wine with the vineyard.
- From April to October at noon, the Chêne Bleu offers two fun menus "accompanying food and wine" with a commented tasting, followed by a guided tour of the cellar.
Services: shelter for bikes/mountain bikes, playground, picnic area, sanitary facilities, reception room, car park, sustainable development, restaurant, cinema room, secure car park, waste management. Animals accepted, sale on site, room hire, themed tours, shop, Wifi, tourist brochures, tourist information, restaurant, free visit, guided tours and picnic baskets.
1 November - 31 March: Tuesday - Saturday, 10am - 5pm
1 April - 31 October: Monday - Saturday, 10am - 6pm