List Your Property
If you own a holiday home that is bursting with character and you are interested in adding it to the Provence Holidays portfolio, then please contact us and one of our team of specialists will be in touch with you shortly with details of how to add your property to our website and the full terms and conditions for doing so.
Provence Holidays works with a carefully chosen selection of the leading Property managers and estate agents to offer a varied selection of property rentals full of charm & character to fit all budgets.
Once we have visited your property we will work with our network of partners to maximise the rental opportunity.
So, why list with us?
- No sign-up fee
- No annual fee - No fees at all unless we rent out your home
- A non-exclusive commitment. We appreciate that you may not be new to renting out your home and probably advertise elsewhere or have repeat holidaymakers.
- A Property & destination expert acting as your one point of contact
- Complimentary professional photography
- Free pricing and competitive market analysis
- Access to thousands of unique International visitors per month
- A varied clientele with a strong presence from Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, England, Belgium, Germany & the Nordics.
- Rent your property for the maximum number of weeks available.
- Year-round bookings - 60% of our bookings fall outside of the peak season
- Benefit from early bookings as our Marketing efforts are targeted to Anglo Saxon countries that book normally 12 months in advance.
- We only list properties that we or our partners love and have visited personally.
- We are specialists in Provence and do everything we can to showcase this part of the South of France.
We also provide -
The help in creating your advertisement in English, French, German & Dutch. We can offer advice on the furnishings and interior of your holiday rental
Working with our partners we can offer some or all of –
- Management of inbound enquiries
- Management of the commercial relationship with future tenants
- Help with the selection of tenants that best fit your home
- Management of the reservation
- The completion of all documentation including the Rental Agreement through our partnership network.
- Management of the payment process through our partnership network.
- Management and maximisation of your existing marketing channels
- The preparation of a Welcome book with details of the house and local attractions
- Round the clock support for the duration of the holidaymakers stay
Take advantage of -
Our experience, dedicated travel specialists & exclusive partnerships
- We specialise in luxury villa rentals in Provence, and are proud of our industry expertise and personal touch.
- Working with our partners - Our sales team are all experienced travel specialists with an in-depth knowledge about Provence – we don’t use a call centre like many other travel companies. We’ll also send a member of the team to come and visit your property (and more importantly, meet you!)
- Our holiday team& partners go the extra mile for our customers, helping with local area knowledge, day-trips and much more. With over 900 local activities listed on our site with many offering exclusive deals to holiday makers.
- We are open 7 days a week. So, we never miss an opportunity to book your property.
- Maximise your annual income as we rent the maximum weeks available. Including out of High Season. Our peak reservations are from early April to the middle of October but we also have a great deal of demand throughout the 4 seasons.
State of the art website, customer engagement programs and social media
- Our state of the art website is extremely user-friendly and optimised for both mobile and tablet.
- Our search filters allow our customers to quickly find exactly what they’re after.
- International reach – we advertise your property on our 5 x different language websites (English, French, Dutch, German & Flemish)
- Partner websites – we advertise your property on a number of partner websites to ensure we maximize your bookings. The average property in our portfolio is advertised on at least five other websites at no additional cost to you.
- SEO & PPC – we make sure we appear on the first page of Google for as many relevant keywords and search phrases as possible.
- PR – we regularly appear in the national press and travel magazines.
- Social media – we have a very active social following. With over 6k followers on Instagram & 5k on Facebook
- VIDEO - With over 120 Villages filmed using drones and exclusive interviews of activities and places to visit and stay
- CRM and newsletters – regular customer e-newsletters featuring our properties, local activities & special offers.
- Promotions – we regularly run competitions and other campaigns to engage and grow our audience.
If you’d like to talk further about listing your property with Provence Holidays, please feel free to contact us with the following information: property name, location, number of bedrooms, URL (if available) and a brief property description.
You can contact us at any time, by email or by phone should you prefer on +33 (0)4 90 70 52 42. We will arrange an appointment so that we can discover more about your property and discuss with you the best solution for showcasing it to the users of the Provence Holidays website.
We would love to hear from you.
& The Provence Holidays team