Vaison la Romaine
High standard facilities for stays, meetings and seminars. Wine tasting and visit to the cellar by appointment throughout the year.
- Cellar visit and wine tasting
- You can enjoy a guided tour of the cellar and a warm welcome where sharing and conviviality are key throughout the season.
The team will share the philosophy and the history of their wines with you at a tasting of the various vintages: Abélard, Héloïse, Astralabe, Aliot, Viognier et le Rosé (depending on availability).
- Tours are in French and English.
- Sensory games through the tasting of syrups for children
- Pairing food and wine at the vineyard.
- From April to October every lunchtime, le Chêne Blue offers you two playful "pairing food and wine" menus with a commented tasting session, followed by tour of the cellar.
Services: Shelter for bikes/mountain bikes, Play area, Picnic area, Toilets, Reception room, Car park, Sustainable development, Restaurant, Film room, Secure parking, Waste management Pets welcome, Sales on site, Room hire, Themed tour, Shop, Wi-fi, Tourist brochures, Tourist information, Restaurant, Tour free of charge, Guided tours and Picnic hampers.
- From 01/05 to 31/10/2017 between 10h and 18h.
Closed on Sundays.
Closed exceptionally on May 1st, May 8th, July 14th and August 15th.
- From 01/11/2017 to 30/04/2018 between 10h and 17h.
Closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
Closed exceptionally on January 1st, November 1st, November 11th and December 25th.
- Chemin de la Verrière, 84110 Crestet
- +33 (0)4 90 10 06 30